Registration and check-in begins at 9:00 AM. The meeting will begin at 9:30 AM, with the first lecture starting at 10:00. A potluck lunch will be held at 12:15 PM. Members are asked to bring the following items according to their surname (coffee, tea, and water will be supplied):
- A-F: potato or pasta salad, or rolls and butter
- G - L: fruit tray or dessert
- M - P: green salad with dressing or veggie tray with dip
- R-Z: meat or bean dish or casserole
The last lecture will conclude at 3:30 PM.
Barbara has been a guest lecturer at genealogical seminars and society meetings, teaching courses on a wide variety of subjects that couple traditional genealogy methodology with computer technology. The seminar's theme is "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" and Ms. Nuehring will be presenting the following four topics:
- Exploiting Maps to Track Down Your Ancestors
- Dealing with Stumbling Blocks: Calendars and Penmanship
- On Site Research: Ready, Set, Go!
- Across the Pond: Researching Your European Ancestors