Friday, March 12, 2021

Maple Stars and Stripes..... Do Check It Out

 For our February 2021 EWGS program, Margie Beldin shared a wonderful presentation with us on Finding Our French-Canadian Ancestors. Many of us, including me, have no F-C ancestry, but I was intrigued to learn so as to possibly be of help to others.  



One thing that Margie shared with us was that WE ABSOLUTELY MUST tune in to this FREE podcast by Sandra Goodwin. There are 96 podcasts posted to her website (maplestarsandstripes.com) with more to come. Here's a snip-blurb of #96 posted just last month. 


A good genealogist, in my opinion, is one who either (1) knows everything or (2) knows where to find everything. I know nobody who fits that #1 category and we all can be in the #2 category.  If you need help with your French-Canadian ancestry, I'll right off refer you to the Maple Stars and Stripes podcasts!


No comments: