Forget January's goals. Let's have some February Genealogy Goals!
- Choose a family to really focus on.
- Put that tree as a working family tree on a genealogy website.
- Carefully review the record hints for each member of that nuclear family.
- Go to each member's profile and search for new records.
- Look for errors and fix loose ends.
- Identify new sources.
Thanks to FamilyTree Magazine's FREE "2020 Goals At A Glance" for this bit.
If this motivated you to act, please let me know the results. Maybe you will inspire others!