Friday, September 4, 2020

Names in Merry Old NEW England

 Like many of you, I've collected a stack of reference books for my arena of research. This for me, is New England. Now have I studied them? Nope. Am I repenting and doing so? YES!

Being one who notes names, I just had to jot these down to share with you. Is one of them your ancestor...... from Ipswich, Massachusetts?

Origlais Mackfarson  --  Samuel Wigglesworth  --  Theophilus Pickering  --  William Appollonois  --  David Sheriff  --  William Urann  --  Ruth Urin  --  Samuel Younglove  --  Francis Nutbrowne  --  Clare Orap  --  Bozone Allen

Once read an article where the author explained that she had a Crayon tree. She had surnames Black, Brown, White, Green, Redd, Orange, Lavender and others I've forgotten. Cute, eh? 

What "special" names are found in your family tree? 




No comments: