Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Grandmas & Family History

Rosemary and Donna share kids...... her son married my daughter..... and so we also share four grand-boys and newly added two grand-daughters-in-law. But that's not what I want to share with you today! She brought a big box of genealogy papers to give him...... papers documenting her line back to Peter Knopp who served in the Revolution. Rosemary is a DAR member and very proud (rightfully so) of her ancestor.

Also included in the box were some old photos and here she is asking me if I think the young woman is the same as the older woman (I did). Can you think of a better thing to do on Christmas Day than to share/compare/swap/tell/enjoy/look-at and ooh and aah over old genealogy photos and papers?? Maybe this might be a great New Year's Day project for you and ?????

No comments: