Saturday, September 22, 2012

2012 Walking with Ancestors

What is really important are the people that participate, especially those that researched their Civil War Veteran and told the story over and over all day. I did not get either group picture but have been promised a copy. Since I do not know the names of several of the people here I will not put names on any of these pictures.
You can click on the photos to make them larger.














I only got pictures of the backs of a couple of the guides, but want to thank all of them also.
I also want to thank Shirley Penna-Oakes and Barbara Brazington for all their hard work.
We also had several jets flyover during the talks and at least one actor seemed to attract the airplanes, but John will probably kill me if I tell who attracted the airplanes.

No comments: