A wonderful opportunity awaits those of us who have research to do in Illinois!
Luana Darby will present a FREE webinar on Tuesday, September 9th, at 6:00pm our time, on understanding and using the Regional Archives of Illinois. You must click on the link below to register for this live webinar; I suggest you doing it today for even in the digital world only so many can attend these webinars. A confirmation email will come to you. Then all you have to do it at the appointed time have your computer turned on and plan to sit and "attend" this seminar presented as a webinar and take notes and learn! Easy as raking pine needles.
Treasures and Hidden Secrets of the Illinois Regional Archives (IRAD)
- Presenter: Luana Darby, MLIS
- Date: September 9, 2014, 8:00 pm Central
- Description: If you research in Illinois, you don’t want to miss the resources held in the seven regional archive repositories of IRAD. From vital records to city directories, probate to local histories, each site has its own unique set of records. Learn tips and tricks for getting the most out of your visit, whether long-distance or on site. Come see some of the gems already gleaned from the vast resources of this amazing Illinois asset.
- Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1778023905401548033
- This webinar is sponsored by FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org)