Friday, December 19, 2008

Donna's Blue Bottle Tree

That's the great thing about a Blue Bottle Tree....... it blooms even when covered with snow!! Those of you who have been to my garden in summer have seen my tree and now you see it in winter........ spectacular, isn't it?

Also those of you who have been to my house know we have a 1/3 mile lane leading into the house and yesterday it was clogged with 24 inches of snow.......to my knees. Wow.

What are the beautiful scenes in YOUR yard?

Donna

2 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Donna, this is beautiful! Seems like bottle trees and genealogy go hand and hand!

Terry Thornton said...

Donna, Thanks for posting a photo of two of my favorite things --- bottle trees and snow!

Blue is such a strong color --- and the white of the snow really makes it stand out. What a wonderful view.

Terry Thornton
Fulton, Mississippi