All attendees will be given one blue door prize ticket upon signing in at the registration table on Friday or Saturday. Many of our vendors have donated some very nice door prizes, which we will acknowledge during the drawings. Additionally, we had some individuals and groups who could not be present at our conference donate the following:
- Michael Jon Neill donated a year's subscription to his membership website, Case File Clues - Genealogy How-tos.
- The Southern California Genealogical Society has donated a gift certificate entitling its winner to free registration at their 2010 Jamboree.
- A lovely, cream-colored hand-knit afghan made and donated by EWGS member Doris Woodward.
- A basket of tea-making supplies and tea by Jody Hurd of Let's Do Tea. Jody also very generously donated tea bags for each of our goodie bags (free to every attendee) and table prizes!
- Miscellaneous genealogical supplies and home decor items donated by EWGS members Donna Potter Phillips, Cecily Kelly, Juanita McBride, and Pat Ewers.
If you have an item or service which you would like to donate as a door or raffle prize, please contact Miriam Robbins Midkiff.